Benefits to Federal Agencies
NTVI Enterprises, LLC, NTVI Communications, Inc., and NTVI FED, LLC, are 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDBs). There are several advantages to awarding contracts to 8(a) ANC SDBs.
- Dollar amounts of sole source contracts awarded to ANCs are not limited
- 8(a) ANCs are eligible for sole source set aside contracts
- Contracts are not subject to period constraints
- Sole source awards made to ANCs cannot be protested
- ANCs and Federal agencies are allowed to interact freely, encouraging the formation of mutually beneficial, long lasting partnerships.
Benefits to Alaska Native Shareholders and Descendents
As an ANC, NTVI is committed to providing the highest quality products and services while improving the quality of life for our Alaska native shareholders and descendents. Our company is able to provide substantive benefits including dividends, internships, scholarships and employment opportunities as a result of our continued success.
Benefits to Local Communities
Our work throughout the country allows us to create local jobs, use local subcontractors, pay local taxes, and purchase locally. NTVI is proud to support our local communities.